|职位：||Supply Chain Manager||年薪：||20～24万|
1. Located in Zhuhai, China, this new position is responsible for leading Ingevity Zhuhai’s Supply Chain function in delivering business growth, customer service and financial returns.
2.You will execute Supply Chain strategies, functional capability and physical capacity to deliver 3-5 year business growth plans; integrate Ingevity Zhuhai Supply Chain team and strategies with the Corporate’s overall global approach to Contract Manufacturing, Sales and Operations Planning, Compliance and Mergers and Acquisitions.
3. You will also provide leadership on a major sourcing project involving construction of new facilities. You will partner with the Ingevity China Holding company’s regional supply chain manager, the project leader and a consulting company that has been engaged in developing and implementing a sourcing strategy for a primary raw material that will be sourced in China. This will include setting up the physical supply chain with 3rd party operators handling material acquisition, processing, storage & delivery to a production location in China.
4. You will provide leadership on Supplier Relationship Management and operational sourcing decisions between suppliers.
5. You will manage Ingevity Zhuhai’s supply logistics & supplier quality to ensure supplier performance to meet business requirements.
How you will impact Ingevity:
1. Direct accountability for Supply Chain performance on Procurement, Distribution Expense, Inventory Management, Forecast Accuracy and enabling volume growth in both established and developing markets.
2. The first priority will be to focus on Sourcing and Procurement of raw materials to supply the plant.
3. Top priority will be to work with third party procurement and logistics vendors to supply and warehouse and distribute from plant.
4. You will execute 2-5 year Supply Chain strategies (i.e. Go-To-Market, organization development, physical footprint) and annual operating plans for the A-P region that deliver business growth at target margins.
5. Drive continual improvement in supply chain capability, quality of service and delivered cost.
6. Ensure Supply Chain compliance with all applicable environmental, safety, health and trade regulations, requirements and certifications.
What you need to succeed:
1. Over 6 years’ Supply Chain experience with at least 3 years in the Chemical industry within China including 3 years’ of management experience.
2. Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business or related technical field.
3. Proven track record for delivering results, building teams and collaborating across business functions and regional teams.
4. Previous experience desired but not required includes: Procurement, Contract Manufacturing and M&A due diligence and integration.
5. Business intuition, strategic thinking, influencing – Ability to interact with all business functions and other regional Supply Chain teams in developing strategies and plans that meet current and future business needs.
6. Global perspective – Understands th