|职位：||Product Market Engineer||年薪：||35~45w|
Job Description Summary:
Product Marketing Engineer: Develops business plans, marketing strategy, and forecasts for assigned product lines. Identifies, evaluates and recommends marketing opportunities consistent with product line objectives. Survey Tip: Employees who are not responsible for the technical aspects of product marketing should be matched to Product Marketing Specialist/Mgr (5591-5596).
The Product Marketing Engineer will assist in the product planning and implementation of Semtech’s Protection products throughout the product lifecycle. The Product Marketing Engineer will work closely with engineering, sales and marketing to help bring world class protection products to market.
Roles & Responsibilities
This position will work under the direction of the Senior Product Marketing Manager in the US and has the following responsibilities:
• Working with customers , field sales and apps engineering to create new product proposals and business justifications for new products.
• Following up on action items generated through customer/partner meetings and weekly team meetings.
• Creating and maintaining database of ongoing customers programs, PCN approval activities and following up with field sales to convert opportunities into design wins.
• Working with field sales and applications engineering to ensure product samples and evaluation kits are available to customers in a timely manner.
• Developing and updating product presentations for sales, distribution partners and customers.
• Working closely with field sales to ensure proper communication of product strategies, value proposition and new product roadmaps.
• Conducting product training for sales and distribution partners.
• Assisting in organization of customer events and trade shows.
Knowledge, Skill and Competency Requirements
• Product Management experience in an engineering environment, preferably with a semiconductor company.
• Understanding of product life cycle from product conception, mass production to end of life of products
• Understanding of product development process and ability to develop business justifications for new products.
• Strong verbal, interpersonal communication and technical writing skills.
• Capable of prioritizing tasks, monitor project progress and report program statuses to management in a timely fashion.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, multi-tasking and meet established deadlines.
• Sense of urgency to meet customer requirements and commitment to customer service and satisfaction.
• Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• High level of integrity and work ethics.
Education and Experience
• BS degree in Engineering (Preferably in Electrical Engineering)
• At least 5 years of industry experience with 3 years of product management or technical marketing role in a high tech environment.
• Experience in analog, mixed signal semiconductors highly desirable.
• Experience working with cross functional teams including field sales, operations, quality and engineering teams.
• Fluency in English is required.