1)The primary responsibility is to design-in/win the PFC and PWM controllers and IGBTs for power supply, UPS and welding application at key customers.
1) Provide technical, application, and troubleshooting support to the field.
2) Work closely with the Design Center and Product Marketing keep goals aligned.
3) Drive revenue growth at target accounts by meeting or exceeding design-in goals.
4) Establish and maintain good working relationships with the engineers and decision-makers at customers.
5) Learn our competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, and use this information to help make the case for solution.
6) Work closely with FAEs, sales and marketing teams to define new products for targeted customers.
7) Perform appropriate Application work to help customer designs, to evaluate new products, and write application notes and other technical documents to aid the design in efforts.
8) Assist personnel at various industry trade-shows – meeting with attendees, answering technical questions, and collecting leads for new business.
9) Be able to diplomatically handle a difficult customer while always maintaining a professional demeanor
1) Bachelor’s degree educational qualification in Electrical Engineering is preferred. Power management field with power electronics background is required.
2) 5 years field application experience and/or 5~8 years in the field of power electronics is preferred. Familiar with the high power >1 kW power supply, UPS and IGBTs applications.
3) Knowledge in PFC, PWM, DSP and IGBTs with good EMC problem solving skill is preferred.
4) Good Communication skills and capability to gain respect and trust with the customer. Proficient in both Chinese and English.