|职位：||Sr. Quality System Mgr||年薪：||60~80万|
Drive continuous improvement through the development and implementation of Global manufacturing process control systems and process capability improvement projects. Provide exceptional support to customers, team members, and shareholders using statistical process control tools and progressive quality techniques to minimize process variation and improve process capability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Drive continuous improvement through the implementation of Process Control Systems (PCS) and Abnormal-Event Control Systems (ACS) within Jabil’s manufacturing operations.
• Responsibilities will be divided into 4 primary program stages :
• Work with the manufacturing sites to establish the key product and process parameters affecting quality utilizing Six-Sigma Lean with Visual Factory Concept.
• Deploy a Global statistical process control system and abnormal event control system to reduce excess variation associated with key parameters
• Implement training within the sites to deploy and effectively maintain the systems to reduce variation, improve yields and eliminate quality problems at the source.
• Implement targeted projects to reduce variation, improve yields and improve K shift.
• Identify and implement global process control system to ensure “best in class.” Processes
• Ensure Compliance to Jabil Global Quality Standards to meet the respective Certifications required for ISO 9000, ISO 14000 and TUV certifications for all required 9 MTS sites in conjunction with Jabil Corporate Certification and Compliance Group.
• Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by implementing customer driven process control, making customer issues a priority.
• Lead key customer process control improvement projects.
• Train manufacturing sites how to identify key input parameters, set up eacn process SPC, and control processes to reduce costly excess variation and implement Visual Factory with clear ACS in the Qualtiy Playbook for critical processes per site.
• Establish new measurement systems, including SPC performance trending, K Shift trending and golden tool reviews.
• Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are both shared and implemented throughout the Jabil organization.
• Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Health and Safety, Quality)
• Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately.
• Ensure all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position fan out to each manufacturing site and to ensure compliance to country regulations requirements and per Jabil Environment, Health and Safety Requirements.
• Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.